Revera Jobs | Revera Careers In Canada 2022 Apply For Cook Jobs In Calgary, British Columbia Canada Revera Jobs | Revera Careers | Revera Recruitment | How To Apply Revera Careers | Work From Home Jobs In Canada | Jobs In Canada | Careers In Canada | part time jobs near me | city of Brampton jobs | city of Winnipeg jobs | city of mississauga jobs | city of hamilton jobs | jobs with the city of edmonton | city of ottawa jobs
Revera Jobs Careers-A big opportunity has come for the candidates who are looking for job in Canada, many companies have offered jobs in Canada, candidates who like offer can apply, They have to apply through official website and the application will be online. Government Of Canada Jobs
Revera Jobs Careers In Canada Recruitment 2022 Apply For Cook Jobs In Calgary, British Columbia Canada
Revera Jobs-If you want to get any type of job in Canada, then information of every type of jobs is given in this job portal such as Government Jobs in Canada, Company Jobs in Canada, Hotel Jobs in Canada, Showroom Jobs in Canada, Online Jobs in canada, work from home jobs in canada.
The name of this recruiting organization is Revera and the name of the jobs that have come out in it is Cook and its location is in Calgary, British Columbia City, Canada and its salary is $17.99 per hour.
Revera Jobs Careers Canada 2022 Online Apply Cook Jobs Starting Details
|Origination Name Revera Jobs Careers
Jobs Name Cook Jobs Careers
Salary $17.99 per hour
Careers/Jobs Location City Of Calgary Jobs
Official Website https://reveraliving.com/
Revera Jobs Description Skills / Qualification/ Responsibility
Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Reporting to the Director of Culinary Services or Dietary Manager, the Cook is responsible for preparation and delivery of all foods for residents, guests and employees.
- To prepare and/or be responsible for the preparation/delivery of all foods for residents, guests and employees;
- To review menus and production sheets before preparing meals and prepare and serve them properly and attractively;
- To ensure use of proper food handling techniques;
- To complete daily temperature audits for fridge, freezers and storerooms and record findings on daily audit form;
- To prepare and serve foods for therapeutic /speciality diets according to planned menus;
- To make menu substitutions as necessary and record these in designated place;
- To adhere to time schedules for service of meals and nourishments;
- To follow daily production charts, standardized recipes and daily composite menus, while working within a set budget;
- To comply with all provincial/municipal regulations and established dietary department policies and procedures;
- To participate actively in planning/preparing special occasion and theme meal days;
- To attend department and facility staff meetings, in-services and other necessary training sessions;
- To be aware of the Resident Rights & Responsibilities and endeavor to respect and promote it;
- To participate in the Quality Improvement Program;
- To follow and comply with health and safety legislation and departmental safe job procedures;
- To work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
- To uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct;
- To complete other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a Food Handler’s Certificate
- Red Seal Certificate preferred
- Must have experience in large quantity food preparation, preferably in a healthcare or retirement setting
- Must be knowledgeable of the Provincial Food Premises Regulation and Canada’s Food Guide to Healthy Eating
- Must have knowledge of and experience with special and therapeutic diets
- Must be physically able to lift and transfer heavy, hot items and stand for majority of shift
- Proficiency in a second language is considered an asset
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
How To Apply Revera Jobs Careers Calgary, British Columbia Canada
To apply online for Revera Jobs, you have to follow the steps given below.
To apply for Revera Jobs, first of all login to its official website.
Revera Jobs Careers Apply Online Click Here